Hand operated water pumps for the home, cottage, cabin, camp, farm, boat, commercial ship and industry etc
Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Hand Operated Diaphragm Pumps Made from Space-Age Materials
GUZZLER PUMPS ARE TRULY MULTI-PURPOSE PRODUCTS!
THEY CAN BE USED TO:
- DE-WATER PITS, TRENCHES, FLOODED BASEMENTS, SEPTIC TANKS, ETC.
For small volumes, the Guzzler sets up in seconds and finishes the job in less time than it would take to set up a power pump.
- PUMP OUT SEPTIC TANKS AND HOLDING TANKS ETC.
- USE AS A BACKUP TO YOUR ELECTRIC SUMP PUMP DURING A POWER FAILURE.
- EMPTY RAIN BARRELS, POOL COVERS, HOT TUBS, TOILET BOWLS AND TANKS, DISABLED WASHING MACHINES, ETC.
- START A SIPHON.
- FILL OVERHEAD TANKS IN AREAS WHERE THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY, pulling water up 15 feet and pushing it up 15 feet can be done with reasonable effort.
- NOTE - for drinking water applications the FDA approved model G2400 is recommended, contact us for details.
- PUMP OUT YOUR BOAT
Guzzler 500H Series Hand Pump
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»